Access Hatches from PS DOORS are inspection doors that provide access to material flow and mechanical parts – perfect for conveyors, refineries, blade changeouts and mines. This versatile hatch features a low-profile flanged frame and gasketing that reduces dust and debris along the full perimeter of the opening. It’s available in seven stock sizes as well as custom sizes to meet unique requirements.
Optional HatchGuard safety screen available to fit stock hatch sizes. HatchGuard is a protective screen that allows for visual access inspections. Simply attach HatchGuard to your hatch opening to increase personnel safety and protection.
8″ x 8″, 12” x 12”, 12” x 18”, 16” x 16”, 18” x 18”, 18” x 24”, and 24” x 24” : Available in mild steel (304-2b) with powder coat grey finish.
12″ x 12″ and 24” x 24″ : Available in stainless steel (316L) construction.
ACCESS HATCH QUICK FACTS
ACCESS HATCH BENEFITS
- Low-profile and angled frame reduces debris buildup
- EPDM gasket seal keeps dust out of environments up to 250 degrees F
- Heavy-duty construction and stainless steel hinges; built for long service life in industrial environments
- Comes with preexisting bolt holes or can be welded on
- Easy installation and operation; securely closes with large, easy-to-grip handle
- Available in 304 mild steel or 316L stainless steel finish
- HatchGuard safety screen available to increase personnel safety and protection
Frequently Asked Questions
Access Hatches are available in 304 mild steel and 316L stainless steel. Other types of stainless steel available upon request.
Yes. PS DOORS stocks the following sizes: 8″ x 8″ 12” x 12”, 12” x 18”, 16” x 16”, 18” x 18”, 18” x 24”, and 24” x 24”. PS DOORS can build custom hatches to meet your opening requirements.
Yes. Properly prepare the hatch by sanding and roughing up the surface before painting.
Standard finish is powder coat grey. RAL powder coat or industrial enamel finishes are available upon request. We can also ship the hatch primed for finishing at site.