Sliding Roof Hatch
PS Access Solutions™ industrial Sliding Roof Hatches are designed to withstand high winds and snow loads, ensuring an operable hatch in virtually all weather conditions. They are used for personnel access, building ventilation and controlling airflow, or moving large materials or equipment in or out of your facility.
They may be manually operated or automated to interface with environmental control systems. Available in mild steel or stainless steel construction. All Sliding Roof Hatches are 100% customizable to meet your needs. Large or small, we can build it.Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
SLIDING ROOF HATCH BENEFITS
- Horizontal sliding design is not affected by wind or snow loads – operates smoothly and effortlessly in any weather condition
- Improves personnel safety
- Durable, full-perimeter brush weather seals – energy-efficient
- Designed for your existing curb or PS Access Solutions can manufacture a curb for new installations
- Manual or electric operation available
Frequently Asked Questions
The actual manufacturing time is based on our production capacity. Typical lead time is about ten weeks after design and approvals are complete.
The Sliding Roof Hatch is designed for industrial applications and does not claim to have a perfect, weathertight seal. The Sliding Roof Hatch utilizes a perimeter brush seal, which creates a reasonable weather barrier.
Manual or electric operation available.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.