Slidewise™ Roof Hatch - Mild Steel
Roof Access, Redesigned: Smart, Safe, Reliable
The newly redesigned Slidewise™, the Slidewise Roof Hatch – Mild Steel, brings you the same quality product at a lower price. Switching from a corrosion-resistant aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware to a mild steel construction with powder coat gray finish, the hatch operates on four corrosion-resistant rollers. With all of the same safety features as its predecessor, personnel can easily exit and enter the roof hatch in any weather without the hatch panel slamming open/ closed and one-handed operation allows personnel to keep one hand on a ladder at all times. Optional HatchSafe™ Safety Railing Available. Standard stock sizes include: 30″ x 30″, 36″ x 30″ and 36″ x 36″. An optional OSHA-Compliant HatchSafe Railing System is also available. This four-sided railing system is designed to improve personnel safety by guarding the open hatch and ensuring a safe, stable grip for employees entering and exiting the roof hatch. Request More Info To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
SLIDEWISE ROOF HATCH – MILD STEEL QUICK FACTS
SLIDEWISE ROOF HATCH – MILD STEEL BENEFITS
- Wind-resistant panel design reduces hatch maintenance and replacement costs
- Installs on new construction or to existing curb without modification to roofing materials.
- Low-profile design allows for installation where a traditional roof hatch may be problematic.
- 5-year product warranty
- 3″ insulated panel (R 11) and 1-1/2″ frame (R 7.5) aids building efficiency
- Mild steel construction with powder coat gray finish
- Personnel can easily exit and enter the roof hatch in any weather without the hatch panel slamming open/closed
Frequently Asked Questions
The Slidewise Roof Hatch – Mild Steel is available in three popular sizes: 30” x 30”, 36” x 30”, 36” x 36”. We can design and manufacture a custom-sized hatch to meet your opening requirements.
No, the Slidewise Roof Hatch – Mild Steel is not fire rated.
Manual operation with handle.