Slidewise™ Roof Hatch - Aluminum
SRH: The Smartest, Most Reliable Hatch For Your Roof!
Aerodynamic Slidewise technology sets this roof hatch apart. Unlike traditional tip-up hatches, a Slidewise Roof Hatch opens horizontally and is unaffected by wind. That means it lasts longer, operates easier and keeps your people safe.
Wind-resistant panel design reduces hatch maintenance and replacement costs. Personnel can easily exit and enter the roof hatch in any weather without the hatch panel slamming open/closed. Slidewise installs on new construction or existing curb without modification to roofing materials.
Stock sizes include: 30″ x 30″, 36″ x 30″ and 36″ x 36″. Custom sizes and designs are available.
An optional OSHA-Compliant Railing System is also available. This four-sided railing system is designed to improve personnel safety by guarding the open hatch and ensuring a safe, stable grip for employees entering and exiting the roof hatch.
Request More Info
To download specifications and product information, see the black tabs located in the upper right corner of your screen.
SLIDEWISE™ ROOF HATCH QUICK FACTS
SLIDEWISE™ ROOF HATCH BENEFITS
- Wind-resistant panel design reduces hatch maintenance and replacement costs
- Installs on new construction or to existing curb without modification to roofing materials.
- Low-profile design allows for installation where a traditional roof hatch may be problematic.
- 10-year product warranty
- 2″ insulated panel and frame aids building efficiency (R-10)
- One-handed operation allows personnel to keep one hand on a ladder at all times
- Personnel can easily exit and enter the roof hatch in any weather without the hatch panel slamming open/closed
Frequently Asked Questions
The Slidewise Roof Hatch is available in three popular sizes: 30” x 30”, 30” x 36”, 36” x 36”. We can design and manufacture a custom-sized hatch to meet your opening requirements.
No, the Slidewise Roof Hatch is not fire rated.
Manual operation with handle.